My sincere thanks to you for helping to make our lives so much nicer and easier. Tom is much happier and is trying to do more in the home — walking is better; talking about Spectrum and the people there; he listens and pays attention much faster than he used to. He seems to be getting younger in all aspects. He came home last Thursday and said he danced with Donna. Thank you again to each of you.
- Opportunities for fun and friendship.
- Coordination of care with physicians and community agencies
- Improved health and sense of well-being
- Care provided by consistent, qualified staff
- Improved nutrition
- A structured and safe environment
- Counseling and tips about caring for a loved one with dementia
- Support to families in their caregiving role
- Care for a loved one while the caregiver:
- is able to continue to work
- takes care of other responsibilities
- takes care of oneself