Caring for People with Alzheimer’s Disease
and Related Dementias
Spectrum Adult Day Health Program, located in Beverly, Mass., is uniquely designed to accommodate the cognitive changes individuals with memory disorders face as their disease progresses.
Spectrum is the only day program in the North Shore region recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association of Massachusetts for our commitment to education. Our multidisciplinary team of professionals is sensitive, caring, and specially trained to care for individuals with cognitive impairments.
Why choose a dementia-specific day program?
- Spectrum is recognized by the Alzheimer’s Association of Massachusetts.
- Each staff member is certified as a dementia care specialist.
- Spectrum is an attractive and secure physical environment uniquely designed to accommodate the cognitive changes individuals with memory disorders face as their disease progresses.
- Social activities are specifically designed by our trained activities professionals to be “failure-free.”
- Because Spectrum is a dementia-specific program, our staffing ratio provides one staff professional for every four members.
- Enhanced levels of care are available to our members as their needs increase.
- In addition to weekday programming, Spectrum offers a Saturday Respite Program.
- Caregivers enjoy a break from caregiving knowing that their loved one is happy, safe and well cared for.
Spectrum is a not-for-profit agency
dependent upon the philanthropy of our community.
If you are interested in supporting the work
of our program, please contact the Executive Director
at 978-921-5020 Ext. 1135.